1. I, Patron, agree, to pay for all guests attending, but not less than for the number of guests guaranteed. Taylor Grocery Special Events Catering may limit services to the number of guests guaranteed. Arrangements for additional guests and menu changes must be made at least five (7) days prior to the functions and such final guarantee, whether oral or written, shall be binding on patron as if originally guaranteed. In no event shall guarantee be less than originally agreed upon. If the number of guest attending exceeds the guaranteed, the client agrees to pay regular price for the extra guests.
2. In the event the patron cancels or otherwise breaches this agreement, Taylor Special Events Catering shall retain 25% of the deposit and/or any reasonable out-of-pocket expenses incurred by Taylor Grocery Special Events Catering for deposit for damages.
3. Any balance due will be settled two (2) day before the day of the event unless prior arrangements have been made with Taylor Grocery Special Events Catering.
4. In the event that the Taylor Grocery Special Events Catering must seek legal remedies to complete execution of this contract, the client agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees.
5. When patron wants to supply any food to be brought on the premises, patron must secure written approval and endorsement of Taylor Grocery Special Events Catering before such food will be allowed on the premises with the exception of alcoholic beverage services.
6. Taylor Grocery Special Events Catering reserves the right to substitute items that become unavailable in the open market or that exceeds reasonable market costs. Taylor Grocery Special Events Catering will notify patron for approval.
7. Patron assumes responsibility for any damages to any property rented to patron that may be caused by patrons, members, guests, or invitees.
8. Patron agrees to provide and/or arrange parking for Taylor Grocery Special Events Catering service equipment, including vehicles, trailers and an area for a prepping/staging within a reasonable distance of serving area.
9. Taylor Grocery Special Events Catering shall have no responsibility or liability for failure to supply any services when prevented from doing so by any cause beyond our control, or by orders of any governmental authority, except to return said retainer fee.
This agreement with the proposal constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. No modifications or cancellations thereof shall be valid nor of any force effect unless in writing signed by the Caterer. The undersigned acknowledges that (s)he has read and accepted all the terms of the catering agreement and had executed the Agreement on the:
(Date)___________________ by returning it within ten (10) working days. Failure to comply will risk securing the aforementioned contracted day of function.
The agreement coincides with the catering proposal, which outlines the exact type of food and service to be provided by Taylor Grocery Special Events Catering for patron. A copy of the catering proposal must accompany this agreement to make it whole.
______________________________________ DATE __________